Browse related tagsBrowse in:
19 results found
"Heat Exchangers"- a simple technique to improve fuel efficiency in winter cold regions ready for Scaling Up!
Innovation developed in Central Asia has large potential to improve the efficiency of stove based winter heating systems in high mountainous areas of Asia and Latin America.
The entrepreneurial poor helping the skilled and laboring poor for employment and to start their own micro-business is a genuine approach to poverty reduction.
Measuring Change: Indoor Air Pollution and Household Energy Monitoring
The Better Air Quality 2008 ([http://www.baq2008.org/about BAQ 2008]) workshop was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 12 -14 November 2008.This year’s theme was “Air Quality and Climate Change: scaling
DILI, 3 November 2009 (IRIN) - Bio-briquettes, a cheap and environmentally friendly fuel, could have the twin benefit of mitigating unemployment & deforestation in Timor-Leste - two significant proble
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015