Browse related tagsBrowse in:
19 results found
"Heat Exchangers"- a simple technique to improve fuel efficiency in winter cold regions ready for Scaling Up!
Innovation developed in Central Asia has large potential to improve the efficiency of stove based winter heating systems in high mountainous areas of Asia and Latin America.
The entrepreneurial poor helping the skilled and laboring poor for employment and to start their own micro-business is a genuine approach to poverty reduction.
Measuring Change: Indoor Air Pollution and Household Energy Monitoring
The Better Air Quality 2008 ([http://www.baq2008.org/about BAQ 2008]) workshop was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 12 -14 November 2008.This year’s theme was “Air Quality and Climate Change: scaling
DILI, 3 November 2009 (IRIN) - Bio-briquettes, a cheap and environmentally friendly fuel, could have the twin benefit of mitigating unemployment & deforestation in Timor-Leste - two significant proble
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya