Browse related tagsBrowse in:
14 results found
The health implications of the pollution are shocking. Levels of premature death, chronic bronchitis, respiratory hospital admissions and cardiovascular diseases are increasing at an extraordinarily r
Losing one's sense of smell isn't as medically worrisome as shortness of breath and aggravated heart conditions. But it's another indication of the diminished quality of life that can come from conges
In the paper "Estimation of number of deaths associated with exposure to excess ambient PM10 air pollution," an estimation has been made about the mortality rate associated and attributable to excess
Air pollution in Kabul may be hastening the death of over 3,000 people every year. In Hong Kong it has caused more than 6,100 premature deaths.
''Extract taken from IRIN, 3 April 2009:'' DHAKA - Thousands of people in Bangladesh's capital, Dhaka, are dying prematurely because of air pollution, say health experts.
The Better Air Quality 2008 ([http://www.baq2008.org/about BAQ 2008]) workshop was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 12 -14 November 2008.This year’s theme was “Air Quality and Climate Change: scaling
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Practical Action Energy Engagement Series
- India Clean Cookstoves Forum
- World Bank development dialogue on scaling up clean and effi...
- Pre-Event: Household Air Pollution (HAP) - Effects on health ...
- WLPGA to Host the LPG Village at World Gas Conference 2015
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) - the silent killer