Browse related tagsBrowse in:
14 results found
The health implications of the pollution are shocking. Levels of premature death, chronic bronchitis, respiratory hospital admissions and cardiovascular diseases are increasing at an extraordinarily r
Losing one's sense of smell isn't as medically worrisome as shortness of breath and aggravated heart conditions. But it's another indication of the diminished quality of life that can come from conges
In the paper "Estimation of number of deaths associated with exposure to excess ambient PM10 air pollution," an estimation has been made about the mortality rate associated and attributable to excess
Air pollution in Kabul may be hastening the death of over 3,000 people every year. In Hong Kong it has caused more than 6,100 premature deaths.
''Extract taken from IRIN, 3 April 2009:'' DHAKA - Thousands of people in Bangladesh's capital, Dhaka, are dying prematurely because of air pollution, say health experts.
The Better Air Quality 2008 ([http://www.baq2008.org/about BAQ 2008]) workshop was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 12 -14 November 2008.This year’s theme was “Air Quality and Climate Change: scaling
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015