Musaki Enterprises is proud to present our line of the only Kenya Bureau of Standards Diamond Mark of Quality, energy saving charcoal/firewood stoves and ovens. Save Money, Save Energy, Save our Forests and Eat Well.
- The most portable oven in the world! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- A FUNdraiser lunch for the Mount Kenya Trusts Horse Patrol Team! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Eco-charcoal making in Laikipia at Ol Pejeta - Eco- charcoal making made easy! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Safari Cooking with Cookswell! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The Launch of the Baking as a Business in Kenya book from the Amari Quick Breads Bakery! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Baking with sorghum for value addition training for smallholder farmers in Tanzania using offgrid Cookswell charcoal ovens. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Smallholder sorghum flour value addition through baking training. Part 1 - Chuka, Embu. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Baking fun day at the Dagoretti Girls Home with Collective Community Action and the Bakers Club of kenya (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Steak, broccoli and halloumi on the tooth shaped BBQ for my dentist using a mix of eco-friendly maize cob and acacia charcoal. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- What do you cook in your Cookswell? (Teddy Kinyanjui)
Last edited by Miriam Hansen
Page last modified on Thursday 21 of October, 2010 11:47:34 GMT. @HEDON: KRWB
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya