Musaki Enterprises is proud to present our line of the only Kenya Bureau of Standards Diamond Mark of Quality, energy saving charcoal/firewood stoves and ovens. Save Money, Save Energy, Save our Forests and Eat Well.
- Eco-charcoal making class now available at the Woodlands 2000 Trust's dryland demo woodlot in Kisaju, Isinya. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Small scale rotational branch charcoal production for pasture/woodlot management and to supply the cookstoves, ovens and space heaters at the wonderful Sirikoi Lodge. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Cookswell Jikos and the Amari Bakery at the Nairobi Cake Festival 2014 (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- A wonderful day of incredible cooking at the craft fair with Bella Luna Kitchen! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The amazing journey of the first batch of Cookswell original charcoal convection ovens - proudly designed and manufactured in Kenya since 1992 by the Kinyanjui Family. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Cooking up a storm all over Kenya (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Camping with a Cookswell! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The original space heating/drinks cooling handmade Kenyan frog from Cookswell Energy Saving Jikos. Only 8,000ksh (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The best portable energy saving charcoal ovens in Africa - the Cookswell Jikos in Action! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Boaris the BBQ boar has a little brother! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
Last edited by Miriam Hansen
Page last modified on Thursday 21 of October, 2010 11:47:34 GMT. @HEDON: KRWB
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...