Musaki Enterprises is proud to present our line of the only Kenya Bureau of Standards Diamond Mark of Quality, energy saving charcoal/firewood stoves and ovens. Save Money, Save Energy, Save our Forests and Eat Well.
- Do you run a small hotel/chai/nyama choma joint? Treat yourself to huge energy savings in 2014 with a new energy saving Cookswell Jiko. Make the best chai, mukimo, karanga, soup, ugali, wali, choma etc. ever! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The latest Cookswell BBQ jiko - Mr. Mbuni! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Loading 'kuni mbili' firewood stoves at the Kitengela Woodfuel Arboretum and Cookstove factory, The first half of a 2,900 firewood stove order going up to Marsabit, Northern Kenya on a plucky new truck called ''Babyface''. Each energy saving firewood stov (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Tired of seeing Kenya's forests in an overpriced sack on the side of the road? Try this revolutionary and simple new way for free at home charcoal making. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Many thanks to the Mt. Kenya Horticultural Society for hosting Cookswell Energy Saving Jikos for a talk about making sustainably produced charcoal for your household needs using garden waste like twigs and branches in your own backyard. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The amazing mini-safari portable charcoal oven. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Cookswell BBQ, Baking and Grilling Slideshow 2013 (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The New Cookswell Warthog Charcoal BBQ! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The latest Cookswell BBQ jiko - The ""Smoking javelina'' warthog BBQ (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Why did the chicken cross the road? (Teddy Kinyanjui)
Last edited by Miriam Hansen
Page last modified on Thursday 21 of October, 2010 11:47:34 GMT. @HEDON: KRWB
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013