Musaki Enterprises is proud to present our line of the only Kenya Bureau of Standards Diamond Mark of Quality, energy saving charcoal/firewood stoves and ovens. Save Money, Save Energy, Save our Forests and Eat Well.
- Baking day round two at the Kabete Children Home (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Delicious fall off the bone tender mbuzi choma (roast goat) slow cooked in a portable Cookswell safari oven. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- A BBQ (or two!) in the Great North! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- A short youtube video of Boaris the BBQ boar in action! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- A Cookswell Landrover Jiko at the Landrover showroom being 'driven' by expert Jiko chef's. The best mbuzi choma ever! Many thanks to RMA Motors Kenya - The Official Jaguar Land Rover Dealers in Kenya for hosting this great event. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Are you ready to start investing in growing your own energy? (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The first Cookswell Land Rover BBQ and charcoal space heater jiko. 35,000ksh. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- Teddy looking for Teddy (the original) in Zanzibar with a jiko. (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The worlds first Kenyan rooster roaster! The Cookswell kuku-choma chicken! (Teddy Kinyanjui)
- The space heating steak grilling veggie warming frog jiko in action in Naru Moru (Teddy Kinyanjui)
Last edited by Miriam Hansen
Page last modified on Thursday 21 of October, 2010 11:47:34 GMT. @HEDON: KRWB
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...