16 Jalan Imbi,
Tel: (03) 2785 2828
Fax: (03) 2785 2818
Key players in CDM project development, finance and policy will meet in KL at the 5th annual Carbon Markets Asia conference to discuss best practices in carbon project development and trading.
With 20 project hosts already confirmed to attend, Carbon Markets Asia 2009 will again provide an excellent platform for Asian CER sellers to do business with international CER buyers.
Leading CDM experts share their market insight, including:
- Sirithan Pairoj-Boriboon, Executive Director, DNA Thailand. To read the 60 second interview on the Thai CDM market online please click here
- Albert Magalang, DNA Philippines
- Architrandi Priambodo, Global Group Director, Asia Carbon Global, Singapore
- Leo Park, Corporate Finance, Korea Development Bank, Korea
- Kiyoshi Okumura, Investment Officer, IFC, USA
- Radin Diana Ahmad, CDM Energy Secretariat, Pusat Tenaga Malaysia
Benchmark your CDM projects with best practice case studies from:
- Naveen Sharma, General Manager, JK Lakshimi Cement, India
- Bambang Hidayat, General Manager, PT Bajradaya Sentranusa, Indonesia
- Ho De Leong, Chief Operating Officer, Southern Waste Management, Malaysia
- G N Agrawal, General Manager, Mawana Sugars, India
- Arghya Mukherjee, Senior Manager (Energy), H. & R. Johnson, India
- Junji Hatano, Chief Executive Officer, Carbon Partners Asiatica, Japan
Download the full event agenda here
- Identify the critical factors in raising finance for your projects
- Understand the latest policy initiatives and developments in the regulatory framework
- Network with CEOs and industry leaders from Malaysia, China, India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, France, Switzerland and the USA.
- Receive expert advice on Developing Successful CDM Projects during a focused pre-conference seminar - view online
- Save time, money and travel by concentrating your meetings to this one stop shop in the heart of SE Asia
- Join 500+ carbon markets experts who have done business at previous editions of Carbon Markets Asia
- Asia’s longest running Carbon Markets event, now in it’s 5th year
To encourage the expansion of the market, project hosts from Asia are invited to register for only US$299.
Email Chantell McNeish to apply: chantell.mcneish at greenpowerconferences.com