The following topics are covered:
- A Physical and chemical processes: sorting, dewatering and drying, mechanical or chemical separation, chemical conversion.
- B Thermal processes: pyrolysis, gasification, calcination and incineration
- C Biological processes: anaerobic digestion, fermentation and composting
- D Sustainable waste management systems
- E Education and teaching
- F Economical and environmental assessment of waste streams (Life Cycle Assessment, Material Flow Analysis, Industrial Ecology)
- G Social issues and human factors for the implementation of Waste valorization
- H Legal issues and financial incentives
- I Full-scale and local experiences
In addition, the conference will emphasize on the valorization of wastewater, soils, sludge, solvents, chemicals, plastics, electronic waste, glass, metal scrap.
- Waste Eng Conference Series
- Ecole des Mines d’Albi-Carmaux
Email: wasteeng_africa at 2ie-edu.org
Tel:+226 50 49 28 76