CarbonAided are looking for an analyst to join their team based in London (Victoria). Work will include emission reduction project development and due diligence analysis as well as provision of carbon advisory services.
1. Offset project development.
- Preliminary Additionality Assessments on potential Project Activities;
- Appraisal of CDM, JI and other offset projects,
- Developing due diligence documentation necessary for offset projects to acquire third party verification and validation,
- Interaction with project development partners, subcontractors and third party verifiers necessary to acquire all relevant data and information and to ensure that projects acquire necessary approvals.
- Research into the development of CDM and other compliance mechanisms;
- Developing proposals and material for carbon management advisory projects,
- Developing carbon footprints/ carbon baselines for organisations and products,
- Advising clients on ways in which they can reduce carbon emissions through behaviour change and technical solutions.
- Keeping track of, appraising and communicating carbon news to the team,
- Writing sections of the website,
- Managing interactions with some of CarbonAided’s suppliers e.g. lawyers, graphic designers, web designers,
- Attending conferences, seminars and networking events,
- Answering and responding to calls/ emails from prospective clients,
- Review of CarbonAided mail as appropriate.
You will deliver work by working with staff employed by CarbonAided, subcontractors and independently.
Dick Jones at CarbonAided
dickjones at carbonaided.com