The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is an active, global public-private partnership that structures policy and regulatory initiatives for clean energy, and facilitates financing for energy projects.
- Provide administrative and management oversight and technical advice to of RE & EE projects funded by The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership, Austria (REEEP) in specific regions (Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America etc.) including technical, policy, management of legal, financial and performance issues. Act as the focal point for all responsible projects (over 40+) at the international secretariat;
- Coordinate with the REEEP Regional Secretariats that are located all over the world in programme implementation issues relating to the selection and monitoring of projects, regional programme related meetings;
- Act as the System Administrator of the REEEP Programme Management Information System (PMIS) and coordinate with the development and service team, project managers * Manage the preparation and organization of the annual REEEP Programme Board meeting and the annual REEEP Project Managers meeting;
- Play an active role in REEEP Programme knowledge management by co-ordinating and development of think pieces, narratives and toolkits based on REEEP supported project outputs;
- Coordinate and manage the REEEP’s pool of independent experts, utilizing their services for assessments, studies and other assignments relating to REEEP programmes and special projects.
- Coordinate the data collection and preparation for the publications relating to REEEP programmes – REEEP Project profiles and programme related content in the REEEP annual report and other REEEP publications;
- Coordinate with communications, finance, audit and other functions within REEEP on aspects relating to the REEEP programmes.
Strong technical capabilities on energy issues and superior IT skills expected.
jobs at reeep.org with “Senior Programme Manager” in the subject line.
Read more here