"PRINCE, a voluntary group working under NGO Suman Foundation is organising a renewable energy workshop in India, with special emphasis on the manufacturing of solar parabolic cookers."
"In Feb-March 2007 one of our trainees completed an order for 300 community parabolic solar cookers for tribal ministry in Maharashtra costing Rs. 86 lakhs. The world's biggest solar cooking installation completed in just 45 days. We expect business potential of more than 1000 domestic cookers a year in almost every district. Parabolic cookers can bring in revolutionary changes in an Indian market."
- All manufacturing details of a parabolic cooker.
- Details about policies of central and state governments.
- Presentation and lectures on 'Entrepreneurship in Renewable Energy'.
- Introduction and basics of solar thermal technologies.
- Introduction to domestic urban biogas plants
- Introduction and demonstration to wood stoves and cooking gasifiers.
- Site visits
- Attaining fuel independence at domestic, colony, village and town level."
"For non Indians, fees will be $200, to be paid in rupees."
Opposite Swagat Lodge
Dhule: 424005 India
Contact by email/phone:
Email: contact at princeindia.org
Tel: 0091 982 303 3344