This course will cover the fundamentals of solar energy with solar panels with an emphasis in urban installations where the electric energy grid is available.
Day 2 Installation: Tlacotalpan 8, Col. Roma Sur, etc ETC Tels. (55) 50250056 / 35470221
The course will include:
- Basic Priciples of Solar Energy
- Basic Electrical Concepts
- All the major components of a PV electrical system
- General design considerations for PV systems
- Economic Aspects
- Hands-on installation of a grid tied system
At the end of the course there will be equipment and installation available through Adler Ecología y Diseño, the primary sponsor of the course.
Info at irrimexico.org
For further details on the course and to view the website click here