ETC Foundation is inviting applications for the position of Energy Access Programme Officer.
See www.ease-web.org and www.accesstoenergy.org .
- Contribute to planning, implementation and monitoring of annual work plans.
- Develop and manage energy access project portfolio with NGOs and local private sector partners
- Analyse energy subsectors and plan needed interventions
- Coordinate knowledge management within the international EASE partnership
- Embed activities in energy policy as well as technical training infrastructure.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: development and management of a portfolio of rural development projects, energy access projects for the poor, rural marketing and business development support, energy subsector analysis, knowledge management, training and coaching.
- Strong organizational skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Project/activity management skills, acquisition/fund raising ability
- Ability to work constructively in teams with people from different cultural background
- Fluency in written and spoken English (French and/or Spanish would be an advantage)
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a demanding work environment
- Affinity to work with text layout and graphical design
This is a part-time position (4 days per week) based at ETC in Leusden, Netherlands.
For details see: www.etc-international.org
Letters of interest and CVs should be sent electronically to:Connie Meinders, Administrative Assistant ETC Energy (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 30 November 2008. Interviews for the position will start from early December 2008.