< Go back | Stoves list | Add Stove
View Stove< Go back | Stoves list | Add Stove
Stove informationModel: Improved
Type of stove: Gasifier
Fuel: Agri residue
Construction method: WorldStove constructs the base components and then works with local liaisons to set up small manufacturing plants. These plants do not require welding, riveting or drilling. They serve as a skill based income generating activity for the community. We provide the instructions and guide for assembly of additional stove parts and will work with local groups to set up the plant, and to adapt the LuciaStove to local cooking needs. For numbers greater than 500, the price drops significantly.
DistributionAvailability: Commercially available
Start date: Sat 04 of Dec., 2010
PerformanceEfficiency testing method and who did it: In this stove addition of fuel is not batch driven. It is top fill and can add fuel while cooking.
Fuel consumption in g/l: Biomass feed rate: 300g = 1.25 hours of cook time on low setting. 1.5 kg/ hour on highest setting.
Contact detailsno contacts available
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...