< Go back | Stoves list | Add Stove
View Stove< Go back | Stoves list | Add Stove
Stove informationModel: Improved
Type of stove: Gasifier
Fuel: Agri residue
Construction method: WorldStove constructs the base components and then works with local liaisons to set up small manufacturing plants. These plants do not require welding, riveting or drilling. They serve as a skill based income generating activity for the community. We provide the instructions and guide for assembly of additional stove parts and will work with local groups to set up the plant, and to adapt the LuciaStove to local cooking needs. For numbers greater than 500, the price drops significantly.
DistributionAvailability: Commercially available
Start date: Sat 04 of Dec., 2010
PerformanceEfficiency testing method and who did it: In this stove addition of fuel is not batch driven. It is top fill and can add fuel while cooking.
Fuel consumption in g/l: Biomass feed rate: 300g = 1.25 hours of cook time on low setting. 1.5 kg/ hour on highest setting.
Contact detailsno contacts available
- Worldwatch Institute: Harnessing the Dominican Republic's sus...
- Practical Action: 50th anniversary event, hosted by The Princ...
- Burn: Kenyan cookstove manufacturer makes one sale every five...
- World Bank: Agreement with Bangledesh to help 1.1 million rur...
- IIED: New paper on delivering sustainable energy access in lo...
- Low Emissions Development Strategies Global Partnership: Ener...
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- Clean Cooking Forum: 10-13 November 2015, Acra, Ghana
- Off-Grid Experts Workshop: 25-26 September 2015, Stadthalle M...
- SEED Africa Symposium 2015: 9-10 September 2015, Nairobi, Kenya