< Go back | Stoves list | Add Stove
View Stove< Go back | Stoves list | Add Stove
TLUD Gasifier Stove
Stove informationModel: Improved
Type of stove: Produces biochar
Fuel: Agri residue
Designer: The present design used by Servals has been given by Dr. Paul S Anderson of US, with initial financial support for the Chennai project by the Rotary Club of Bloomington-Normal Sunset (Rotary District 6490 - East Central Illinois).
Construction method: The key focus is to design an integrated cooking energy solution for the wood stove market that addresses the “front-end” and the “back-end”.
While the TLUD gasifier technology is not new, Servals’ TLUD Stove’s claim is that it represents a higher order of fuel efficiency, user friendliness, safety and newer user application.It is recognized as a “carbon neutral” initiative; In fact would be "carbon negative" when the charcoal is dumped back into the soil.
Has the potential to create a series of economic activities around fuel collection and distribution.Read More...
Has a line-up of innovations in the pipeline. Read more
DistributionAvailability: Commercially available
Start date: Mon 22 of Nov., 2010
PerformanceEmission testing method and who did it: A certificate for the D Gasifier Stoves received from MSME Testing Center of the Government of India, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. CO/CO2 ratio is less than 0.04 in the combustion gases leaving the stove - which means a clean combustion and emission within limits.
Contact detailsOrganization email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Servals Automations Pvt Ltd
Balaji Nagar 1st Street,
CHENNAI – 600 097
PHONE : 64577181 – 64577182
FAX : 044 - 45540339
E-MAIL : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
ConclusionNotes: TLUD stands for Top Lit Up Draft. This is different from most of the ordinary cook stoves which are Bottom Lit Up Draft. There is a lot of interest in TLUD technology around the world since this saves around 75 % fuel material compared to a traditional 3 stone fire wood stove.
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015