Publication< Go back | Publications list | Add publication
Pisces Food Security Scoping Study
In recent months, rising food prices and food supply shortages have led to unprecendented riots across the developing world. Primarily driven by the Western world, the on-going push to source and produce biofuel for transportation has been strongly linked to growing concerns for food security and has given fresh impetus and renewed vigour to the so-called 'food vs fuel' debate.
Service type: Cooking
< Go back | Publications list | Add publications
Last edited by Mauro Vanzini
, based on work by
Page last modified on Monday 15 of November, 2010 14:35:37 GMT. @HEDON: FMTN
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...