Publication< Go back | Publications list | Add publication
Pisces Food Security Scoping Study
In recent months, rising food prices and food supply shortages have led to unprecendented riots across the developing world. Primarily driven by the Western world, the on-going push to source and produce biofuel for transportation has been strongly linked to growing concerns for food security and has given fresh impetus and renewed vigour to the so-called 'food vs fuel' debate.
Service type: Cooking
< Go back | Publications list | Add publications
Last edited by Mauro Vanzini
, based on work by
Page last modified on Monday 15 of November, 2010 14:35:37 GMT. @HEDON: FMTN
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany