Publication< Go back | Publications list | Add publication
Pisces Food Security Scoping Study
In recent months, rising food prices and food supply shortages have led to unprecendented riots across the developing world. Primarily driven by the Western world, the on-going push to source and produce biofuel for transportation has been strongly linked to growing concerns for food security and has given fresh impetus and renewed vigour to the so-called 'food vs fuel' debate.
Service type: Cooking
< Go back | Publications list | Add publications
Last edited by Mauro Vanzini
, based on work by
Page last modified on Monday 15 of November, 2010 14:35:37 GMT. @HEDON: FMTN
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...