Publication< Go back | Publications list | Add publication
Pisces Food Security Scoping Study
In recent months, rising food prices and food supply shortages have led to unprecendented riots across the developing world. Primarily driven by the Western world, the on-going push to source and produce biofuel for transportation has been strongly linked to growing concerns for food security and has given fresh impetus and renewed vigour to the so-called 'food vs fuel' debate.
Service type: Cooking
< Go back | Publications list | Add publications
Last edited by Mauro Vanzini
, based on work by
Page last modified on Monday 15 of November, 2010 14:35:37 GMT. @HEDON: FMTN
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...