View Project< Go back | Projects list | Add project
Clean Energy for Household Cooking, Ghana [read more]
Enterprise Works, Ghana in collaboration with its partners in the Renewable Energy Unit of the Ministry of Energy and the Ghana Environmental Protection Agency will carry out the following activities in order to reduce IAP in Ghanaian households:
* set up a profitable (and therefore sustainable) supply chain for a range of cleaner burning cooking stoves,
* improve access to reliable supplies of kerosene in rural areas, and,
* embark on an education campaign, along with the marketing of new stoves, in order to bring about behavioural changes to reduce exposure to, and generation of, smoke.
Location, continent: Africa
Location, country: Ghana
Start: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010 End: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010
Further informationTechnology: Stoves
Keywords Stoves Charcoal CleanEnergy
Click here to read more
< Go back | Projects list | Add project
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative