View Project< Go back | Projects list | Add project
Clean Energy for Household Cooking, Ghana [read more]
Enterprise Works, Ghana in collaboration with its partners in the Renewable Energy Unit of the Ministry of Energy and the Ghana Environmental Protection Agency will carry out the following activities in order to reduce IAP in Ghanaian households:
* set up a profitable (and therefore sustainable) supply chain for a range of cleaner burning cooking stoves,
* improve access to reliable supplies of kerosene in rural areas, and,
* embark on an education campaign, along with the marketing of new stoves, in order to bring about behavioural changes to reduce exposure to, and generation of, smoke.
Location, continent: Africa
Location, country: Ghana
Start: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010 End: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010
Further informationTechnology: Stoves
Keywords Stoves Charcoal CleanEnergy
Click here to read more
< Go back | Projects list | Add project
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...