View Project< Go back | Projects list | Add project
Clean Energy for Household Cooking, Ghana [read more]
Enterprise Works, Ghana in collaboration with its partners in the Renewable Energy Unit of the Ministry of Energy and the Ghana Environmental Protection Agency will carry out the following activities in order to reduce IAP in Ghanaian households:
* set up a profitable (and therefore sustainable) supply chain for a range of cleaner burning cooking stoves,
* improve access to reliable supplies of kerosene in rural areas, and,
* embark on an education campaign, along with the marketing of new stoves, in order to bring about behavioural changes to reduce exposure to, and generation of, smoke.
Location, continent: Africa
Location, country: Ghana
Start: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010 End: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010
Further informationTechnology: Stoves
Keywords Stoves Charcoal CleanEnergy
Click here to read more
< Go back | Projects list | Add project
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...