View Project< Go back | Projects list | Add project
Clean Energy for Household Cooking, Ghana [read more]
Enterprise Works, Ghana in collaboration with its partners in the Renewable Energy Unit of the Ministry of Energy and the Ghana Environmental Protection Agency will carry out the following activities in order to reduce IAP in Ghanaian households:
* set up a profitable (and therefore sustainable) supply chain for a range of cleaner burning cooking stoves,
* improve access to reliable supplies of kerosene in rural areas, and,
* embark on an education campaign, along with the marketing of new stoves, in order to bring about behavioural changes to reduce exposure to, and generation of, smoke.
Location, continent: Africa
Location, country: Ghana
Start: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010 End: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010
Further informationTechnology: Stoves
Keywords Stoves Charcoal CleanEnergy
Click here to read more
< Go back | Projects list | Add project
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future