View Project< Go back | Projects list | Add project
Clean Energy for Household Cooking, Ghana [read more]
Enterprise Works, Ghana in collaboration with its partners in the Renewable Energy Unit of the Ministry of Energy and the Ghana Environmental Protection Agency will carry out the following activities in order to reduce IAP in Ghanaian households:
* set up a profitable (and therefore sustainable) supply chain for a range of cleaner burning cooking stoves,
* improve access to reliable supplies of kerosene in rural areas, and,
* embark on an education campaign, along with the marketing of new stoves, in order to bring about behavioural changes to reduce exposure to, and generation of, smoke.
Location, continent: Africa
Location, country: Ghana
Start: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010 End: Tue 31 of Aug., 2010
Further informationTechnology: Stoves
Keywords Stoves Charcoal CleanEnergy
Click here to read more
< Go back | Projects list | Add project
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...