Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research, Zambia
The National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research (NISIR) is Zambian Government-funded statutory research organisation. It undertakes research and development activities in various areas, including agriculture, natural resources and products, environment and water resources, minerals and industrial raw materials, peaceful application of nuclear science and technology, electrical and electronic power conditioning and protection, textile testing and services, information and communications technology and the information system
Type: Academia / Education
Technologies: Briquettes And Pellets
Contact detailsEmail: email@example.com
International Airport Road, Lusaka
PO Box 310158
+260 128 1082 / 2/ 3
Tags: CoalBriquettes PilotPlant Zambia
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: XUVN
- Worldwatch Institute: Harnessing the Dominican Republic's sus...
- Practical Action: 50th anniversary event, hosted by The Princ...
- Burn: Kenyan cookstove manufacturer makes one sale every five...
- World Bank: Agreement with Bangledesh to help 1.1 million rur...
- IIED: New paper on delivering sustainable energy access in lo...
- Low Emissions Development Strategies Global Partnership: Ener...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Clean Cooking Forum: 10-13 November 2015, Acra, Ghana
- Off-Grid Experts Workshop: 25-26 September 2015, Stadthalle M...
- SEED Africa Symposium 2015: 9-10 September 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic App...
- India Off-Grid Energy Summit: 19-20 August 2015, New Delhi, I...
- Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015: 17-18 August 2015, Yangon, ...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...