Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research, Zambia
The National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research (NISIR) is Zambian Government-funded statutory research organisation. It undertakes research and development activities in various areas, including agriculture, natural resources and products, environment and water resources, minerals and industrial raw materials, peaceful application of nuclear science and technology, electrical and electronic power conditioning and protection, textile testing and services, information and communications technology and the information system
Type: Academia / Education
Technologies: Briquettes And Pellets
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Airport Road, Lusaka
PO Box 310158
+260 128 1082 / 2/ 3
Tags: CoalBriquettes PilotPlant Zambia
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: XUVN
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015