Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research, Zambia
The National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research (NISIR) is Zambian Government-funded statutory research organisation. It undertakes research and development activities in various areas, including agriculture, natural resources and products, environment and water resources, minerals and industrial raw materials, peaceful application of nuclear science and technology, electrical and electronic power conditioning and protection, textile testing and services, information and communications technology and the information system
Type: Academia / Education
Technologies: Briquettes And Pellets
Contact detailsEmail: email@example.com
International Airport Road, Lusaka
PO Box 310158
+260 128 1082 / 2/ 3
Tags: CoalBriquettes PilotPlant Zambia
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: XUVN
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya