Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research, Zambia
The National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research (NISIR) is Zambian Government-funded statutory research organisation. It undertakes research and development activities in various areas, including agriculture, natural resources and products, environment and water resources, minerals and industrial raw materials, peaceful application of nuclear science and technology, electrical and electronic power conditioning and protection, textile testing and services, information and communications technology and the information system
Type: Academia / Education
Technologies: Briquettes And Pellets
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Airport Road, Lusaka
PO Box 310158
+260 128 1082 / 2/ 3
Tags: CoalBriquettes PilotPlant Zambia
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: XUVN
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...