Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research, Zambia
The National Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research (NISIR) is Zambian Government-funded statutory research organisation. It undertakes research and development activities in various areas, including agriculture, natural resources and products, environment and water resources, minerals and industrial raw materials, peaceful application of nuclear science and technology, electrical and electronic power conditioning and protection, textile testing and services, information and communications technology and the information system
Type: Academia / Education
Technologies: Briquettes And Pellets
Contact detailsEmail: email@example.com
International Airport Road, Lusaka
PO Box 310158
+260 128 1082 / 2/ 3
Tags: CoalBriquettes PilotPlant Zambia
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: XUVN
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...