Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Center for Agricultural Mechanisation and Rural Technology
Is a Research and Development center owned wholly by the government but works in a parastatal manner meaning that it is also semi independent - operation wise. Camartec deals with adaptation and adoption of all the farm and rural technologies and it is well known for its research and dissemination activities in the Biogas sector.
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director General
P. O. Box 764
Alt Tel: +255-27-573222
Tags: biogas cookstoves
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: ERCP
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya