Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Center for Agricultural Mechanisation and Rural Technology
Is a Research and Development center owned wholly by the government but works in a parastatal manner meaning that it is also semi independent - operation wise. Camartec deals with adaptation and adoption of all the farm and rural technologies and it is well known for its research and dissemination activities in the Biogas sector.
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director General
P. O. Box 764
Alt Tel: +255-27-573222
Tags: biogas cookstoves
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: ERCP
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015