Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Padeng Biochar Research Center (PdBRC), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Experiment station on Biochar application to agricultural land. The Center is located in Padeng Subdistrict, Kangkajan District, Petchburi Province, Thailand. Experimental program is on applying biochar on local vegetation system which has problem on soil degradation from chemical fertilizer and herbicide.
Type: Academia / Education
Contact detailsNo contact detail available
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: PDCP
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...