Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Padeng Biochar Research Center (PdBRC), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Experiment station on Biochar application to agricultural land. The Center is located in Padeng Subdistrict, Kangkajan District, Petchburi Province, Thailand. Experimental program is on applying biochar on local vegetation system which has problem on soil degradation from chemical fertilizer and herbicide.
Type: Academia / Education
Contact detailsNo contact detail available
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: PDCP
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...