Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
THE SOCIETY OF BIOCHAR INITIATIVES-INDIA - NGO
THE SOCIETY OF BIOCHAR INITIATIVES - INDIA WAS FORMED AS AN NGO IN EARLY 2010 AS A REGIONAL MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BIOCHAR INSTITUTE, WASHINGTON, DC.
IT HAS HELD A FEW WORKSHOPS IN 2010 AND HAS ACTIVELY BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PROMOTING BIOCHAR AS A CARBON MITIGATION AND A SOIL AMENDMENT TOOL FOR AGRICULTURE IN INDIA.
IT HAS ALSO INSTALLED AN R&D UNIT FOR PRYROLISING BIOMASS AT ARTI IN PHALTAN.
Type: Non Governmental Organization
Sector: Communication & Media
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEALAND, 4TH FLOOR, 41 CUFFE PARADE, MUMBAI-400005
009122 22150374 / 00919821050328
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: EHAP
- Worldwatch Institute: Harnessing the Dominican Republic's sus...
- Practical Action: 50th anniversary event, hosted by The Princ...
- Burn: Kenyan cookstove manufacturer makes one sale every five...
- World Bank: Agreement with Bangledesh to help 1.1 million rur...
- IIED: New paper on delivering sustainable energy access in lo...
- Low Emissions Development Strategies Global Partnership: Ener...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Clean Cooking Forum: 10-13 November 2015, Acra, Ghana
- Off-Grid Experts Workshop: 25-26 September 2015, Stadthalle M...
- SEED Africa Symposium 2015: 9-10 September 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic App...
- India Off-Grid Energy Summit: 19-20 August 2015, New Delhi, I...
- Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015: 17-18 August 2015, Yangon, ...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...