Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
THE SOCIETY OF BIOCHAR INITIATIVES-INDIA - NGO
THE SOCIETY OF BIOCHAR INITIATIVES - INDIA WAS FORMED AS AN NGO IN EARLY 2010 AS A REGIONAL MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BIOCHAR INSTITUTE, WASHINGTON, DC.
IT HAS HELD A FEW WORKSHOPS IN 2010 AND HAS ACTIVELY BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PROMOTING BIOCHAR AS A CARBON MITIGATION AND A SOIL AMENDMENT TOOL FOR AGRICULTURE IN INDIA.
IT HAS ALSO INSTALLED AN R&D UNIT FOR PRYROLISING BIOMASS AT ARTI IN PHALTAN.
Type: Non Governmental Organization
Sector: Communication & Media
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEALAND, 4TH FLOOR, 41 CUFFE PARADE, MUMBAI-400005
009122 22150374 / 00919821050328
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: EHAP
- UNDP: New EnergyPlus Guidelines to support Sustainable Energy...
- The World Bank: New report finds world progressing on sustain...
- LEDS Working Group: New Energy Toolkit
- GACC: New study finds that women spend 374 hours each year co...
- Practical Action: New campaign will accelerate energy access ...
- WHO: World Health Assembly closes, passing resolutions on air...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Capacity building and experience sharing for enhancing sustai...
- Ashden Awards: 11 June 2015, London, UK
- The Asia Clean Energy Forum: 15-19 June 2015, Manila, Philipp...
- Global LEAP Networking Event: 31 July- 1 August 2015, Dhaka,...
- Power and Energy Africa: 27-29 August 2015, Dar-es-Salaam, Ta...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...