Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
THE SOCIETY OF BIOCHAR INITIATIVES-INDIA - NGO
THE SOCIETY OF BIOCHAR INITIATIVES - INDIA WAS FORMED AS AN NGO IN EARLY 2010 AS A REGIONAL MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BIOCHAR INSTITUTE, WASHINGTON, DC.
IT HAS HELD A FEW WORKSHOPS IN 2010 AND HAS ACTIVELY BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PROMOTING BIOCHAR AS A CARBON MITIGATION AND A SOIL AMENDMENT TOOL FOR AGRICULTURE IN INDIA.
IT HAS ALSO INSTALLED AN R&D UNIT FOR PRYROLISING BIOMASS AT ARTI IN PHALTAN.
Type: Non Governmental Organization
Sector: Communication & Media
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEALAND, 4TH FLOOR, 41 CUFFE PARADE, MUMBAI-400005
009122 22150374 / 00919821050328
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: EHAP
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015