Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and find durable solutions for the problems of refugees.
The organization’s primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It strives to ensure that everyone can exercise the right to seek asylum and find safe refuge in another State, with the option to return home voluntarily, integrate locally or to resettle in a third country.
Contact detailsNo contact detail available
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: JFXN
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya