Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and find durable solutions for the problems of refugees.
The organization’s primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It strives to ensure that everyone can exercise the right to seek asylum and find safe refuge in another State, with the option to return home voluntarily, integrate locally or to resettle in a third country.
Contact detailsNo contact detail available
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: JFXN
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...