Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) [read more]
The Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is a non-profit, specialist change agent aiming to catalyse the market for renewable energy and energy efficiency, with a primary focus on emerging markets and developing countries.
Contact detailsEmail: email@example.com
Dr. Marianne Moscoso-Osterkorn
Head of REEEP
Partnerschaft für erneuerbare Energie und Energieeffizienz
(REEEP) - Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
Wagramerstrasse 5 (Vienna International Centre)
A – 1400 Vienna, Austria
Contact: Katrin Harvey
Phone: +43 1 26026 3425
Fax: +43 1 21346 3425
Click here to read more
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: YVVN
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...