Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) [read more]
The Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is a non-profit, specialist change agent aiming to catalyse the market for renewable energy and energy efficiency, with a primary focus on emerging markets and developing countries.
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Marianne Moscoso-Osterkorn
Head of REEEP
Partnerschaft für erneuerbare Energie und Energieeffizienz
(REEEP) - Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
Wagramerstrasse 5 (Vienna International Centre)
A – 1400 Vienna, Austria
Contact: Katrin Harvey
Phone: +43 1 26026 3425
Fax: +43 1 21346 3425
Click here to read more
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: YVVN
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...