Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) [read more]
The Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is a non-profit, specialist change agent aiming to catalyse the market for renewable energy and energy efficiency, with a primary focus on emerging markets and developing countries.
Contact detailsEmail: email@example.com
Dr. Marianne Moscoso-Osterkorn
Head of REEEP
Partnerschaft für erneuerbare Energie und Energieeffizienz
(REEEP) - Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
Wagramerstrasse 5 (Vienna International Centre)
A – 1400 Vienna, Austria
Contact: Katrin Harvey
Phone: +43 1 26026 3425
Fax: +43 1 21346 3425
Click here to read more
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: YVVN
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...