The Upesi project, supported by Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG), was initiated in 1995 to improve the living and working conditions of women in rural households by enabling a significant and increasing number of women and their families to benefit from fuelsaving wood burning stoves.
Click here to read more
< Go back | Issue 56 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- IIED publishes a new energy finance paper, "Sharing the load:...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative