The Upesi project, supported by Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG), was initiated in 1995 to improve the living and working conditions of women in rural households by enabling a significant and increasing number of women and their families to benefit from fuelsaving wood burning stoves.
Click here to read more
< Go back | Issue 56 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future