The Upesi project, supported by Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG), was initiated in 1995 to improve the living and working conditions of women in rural households by enabling a significant and increasing number of women and their families to benefit from fuelsaving wood burning stoves.
Click here to read more
< Go back | Issue 56 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory