The 1st International Symposium on Fuel Efficient Stoves was recently hosted in Beijing by the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Engineering Research and Planning and by the Chinese Society of Agriculture Engineering. It was attended by 55 Chinese engineers, economists and technicians representing most of the 25 provinces and autonomous regions in China, and by 21 overseas delegates representing 16 worldwide organisations. The symposium exceeded everyone's expectations and the unique Chinese method of presentation proved to be an entertaining and informative insight into China's massive stove programme achievements...
Click here to read more
Tags: Conference BoilingPoint11
< Go back | Issue 11 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya