The 1st International Symposium on Fuel Efficient Stoves was recently hosted in Beijing by the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Engineering Research and Planning and by the Chinese Society of Agriculture Engineering. It was attended by 55 Chinese engineers, economists and technicians representing most of the 25 provinces and autonomous regions in China, and by 21 overseas delegates representing 16 worldwide organisations. The symposium exceeded everyone's expectations and the unique Chinese method of presentation proved to be an entertaining and informative insight into China's massive stove programme achievements...
Click here to read more
Tags: Conference BoilingPoint11
< Go back | Issue 11 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector