The 1st International Symposium on Fuel Efficient Stoves was recently hosted in Beijing by the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Engineering Research and Planning and by the Chinese Society of Agriculture Engineering. It was attended by 55 Chinese engineers, economists and technicians representing most of the 25 provinces and autonomous regions in China, and by 21 overseas delegates representing 16 worldwide organisations. The symposium exceeded everyone's expectations and the unique Chinese method of presentation proved to be an entertaining and informative insight into China's massive stove programme achievements...
Click here to read more
Tags: Conference BoilingPoint11
< Go back | Issue 11 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013