by Steve Raggett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Improved domestic cooking stoves are frequently promoted on the basis of reduced fuelwood consumption and the aspects of domestic safety and improved health benefits of these stoves are often not given the importance they deserve. Very often these latter benefits are of greater perceived importance to stove users, especially those who Bather locally available waste wood from home gardens and nearby plantations.
Click here to read more
Tags: PotteryLiner Smoke BoilingPoint13
< Go back | Issue 14 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves