by Steve Raggett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Improved domestic cooking stoves are frequently promoted on the basis of reduced fuelwood consumption and the aspects of domestic safety and improved health benefits of these stoves are often not given the importance they deserve. Very often these latter benefits are of greater perceived importance to stove users, especially those who Bather locally available waste wood from home gardens and nearby plantations.
Click here to read more
Tags: PotteryLiner Smoke BoilingPoint13
< Go back | Issue 14 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...