by Steve Raggett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Improved domestic cooking stoves are frequently promoted on the basis of reduced fuelwood consumption and the aspects of domestic safety and improved health benefits of these stoves are often not given the importance they deserve. Very often these latter benefits are of greater perceived importance to stove users, especially those who Bather locally available waste wood from home gardens and nearby plantations.
Click here to read more
Tags: PotteryLiner Smoke BoilingPoint13
< Go back | Issue 14 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future