China has huge coal reserves and coal contributes 70% of the total primary energy supply. Most African countries are facing an energy shortage. Forests used as a kind of fuel are being consumed at an unprecedented rate and threatening the ecological balance. To use coal becomes an urgent task to save the forests...
Click here to read more
Tags: CoalBriquettes BoilingPoint19
Briquettes And Pellets Coal
< Go back | Issue 19 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya