China has huge coal reserves and coal contributes 70% of the total primary energy supply. Most African countries are facing an energy shortage. Forests used as a kind of fuel are being consumed at an unprecedented rate and threatening the ecological balance. To use coal becomes an urgent task to save the forests...
Click here to read more
Tags: CoalBriquettes BoilingPoint19
Briquettes And Pellets Coal
< Go back | Issue 19 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Practical Action Energy Engagement Series
- India Clean Cookstoves Forum
- World Bank development dialogue on scaling up clean and effi...
- Pre-Event: Household Air Pollution (HAP) - Effects on health ...
- WLPGA to Host the LPG Village at World Gas Conference 2015
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) - the silent killer