India is the first and most prolific developer of improved stoves for the third world. Many new designs have been produced and used in different parts of the country and bodies such as NPIC, DNES, CORT, TERI etc. have tried to monitor their efficiency and spread information about them. India is facilitating technology transfer by certification and encouraging standardization so far as local circumstances permit. African countries and other parts of Asia may be able to learn from this...
Click here to read more
Tags: ImporvedStoves India BoilingPoint26
< Go back | Issue 26 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya