India is the first and most prolific developer of improved stoves for the third world. Many new designs have been produced and used in different parts of the country and bodies such as NPIC, DNES, CORT, TERI etc. have tried to monitor their efficiency and spread information about them. India is facilitating technology transfer by certification and encouraging standardization so far as local circumstances permit. African countries and other parts of Asia may be able to learn from this...
Click here to read more
Tags: ImporvedStoves India BoilingPoint26
< Go back | Issue 26 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013