Biomass combustion is at the heart of a stove programme. The cooking stove is generally the most important component of the household energy system and more efficient, cleaner burning of woodfuels and agricultural residues offers a major opportunity to improve the living and working conditions of poor women...
Click here to read more
Tags: Combustion Chimneys Hoods Biomass BoilingPoint28
< Go back | Issue 28 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013