Biomass combustion is at the heart of a stove programme. The cooking stove is generally the most important component of the household energy system and more efficient, cleaner burning of woodfuels and agricultural residues offers a major opportunity to improve the living and working conditions of poor women...
Click here to read more
Tags: Combustion Chimneys Hoods Biomass BoilingPoint28
< Go back | Issue 28 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future