A bed connected with a cooking stove is called Kang-Lianzao and can help keep people warm when they are sleeping or resting on the bed by using the surplus heat' from the stove. It is used in northern areas of China where the temperature is lower than that in other areas in winter. It is not only the main kind of house facility for sleeping in northern, rural areas but also the cooking appliance of daily use...
Click here to read more
Tags: BedStove BoilingPoint29 ImprovedStove
< Go back | Issue 29 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya