A bed connected with a cooking stove is called Kang-Lianzao and can help keep people warm when they are sleeping or resting on the bed by using the surplus heat' from the stove. It is used in northern areas of China where the temperature is lower than that in other areas in winter. It is not only the main kind of house facility for sleeping in northern, rural areas but also the cooking appliance of daily use...
Click here to read more
Tags: BedStove BoilingPoint29 ImprovedStove
< Go back | Issue 29 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013