by Vivienne Abbott, Hellen N. Owala
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
In Africa, most rural stoves programmes have opted for dissemination through an 'extension' approach, rather than through a 'market' or commercial approach. In some cases this decision has been dictated by the type of stove being disseminated ea. the owner built mud stoves - where extension workers teach people to build their own stoves.
Click here to read more
Tags: Comercialization Stoves BoilingPoint30 Rural
Stoves Process And Production
< Go back | Issue 30 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya