by Vivienne Abbott, Hellen N. Owala
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
In Africa, most rural stoves programmes have opted for dissemination through an 'extension' approach, rather than through a 'market' or commercial approach. In some cases this decision has been dictated by the type of stove being disseminated ea. the owner built mud stoves - where extension workers teach people to build their own stoves.
Click here to read more
Tags: Comercialization Stoves BoilingPoint30 Rural
Stoves Process And Production
< Go back | Issue 30 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013