by Non-Conventional Energy Division of the Department of Energy, Government the Philippines
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
A joint study by the UNDP/World Bank Energy Sector Management Assistance Programme (ESMAP) and the Philippines Department of Energy, entitled 'Defining an Energy Strategy for the Household Sector' suggests that the use of biomass fuels in this sector appears to be sustainable for the foreseeable future...
Click here to read more
Tags: Commercialisation Monitoring ImprovedStoves BoilingPoint33
Stoves Monitoring And Evaluation
< Go back | Issue 33 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya