by Non-Conventional Energy Division of the Department of Energy, Government the Philippines
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
A joint study by the UNDP/World Bank Energy Sector Management Assistance Programme (ESMAP) and the Philippines Department of Energy, entitled 'Defining an Energy Strategy for the Household Sector' suggests that the use of biomass fuels in this sector appears to be sustainable for the foreseeable future...
Click here to read more
Tags: Commercialisation Monitoring ImprovedStoves BoilingPoint33
Stoves Monitoring And Evaluation
< Go back | Issue 33 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...