by Non-Conventional Energy Division of the Department of Energy, Government the Philippines
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
A joint study by the UNDP/World Bank Energy Sector Management Assistance Programme (ESMAP) and the Philippines Department of Energy, entitled 'Defining an Energy Strategy for the Household Sector' suggests that the use of biomass fuels in this sector appears to be sustainable for the foreseeable future...
Click here to read more
Tags: Commercialisation Monitoring ImprovedStoves BoilingPoint33
Stoves Monitoring And Evaluation
< Go back | Issue 33 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...