by Non-Conventional Energy Division of the Department of Energy, Government the Philippines
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
A joint study by the UNDP/World Bank Energy Sector Management Assistance Programme (ESMAP) and the Philippines Department of Energy, entitled 'Defining an Energy Strategy for the Household Sector' suggests that the use of biomass fuels in this sector appears to be sustainable for the foreseeable future...
Click here to read more
Tags: Commercialisation Monitoring ImprovedStoves BoilingPoint33
Stoves Monitoring And Evaluation
< Go back | Issue 33 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013