Much of the earth's heat energy comes from the sun. In only one minute, more heat and light reach the earth from the sun than man can produce in a year. In spite of this energy being free, mankind has not made much use of it for his own purposes and most of the energy consumed in the Third World countries still comes from wood...
Click here to read more
Tags: SolarCooking Kenya BoilingPOint36 Sun
< Go back | Issue 36 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector