by Muhammad Saleem
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Rural communities at different altitudes in developing countries use various cooking and space heating devices, depending upon the socioeconomic conditions. A growing population and decreasing natural forests have put considerable pressure on the biomass fuel resources used by the rural communities...
Click here to read more
Tags: Cooking heating baking ColeRegions Pakistan BoilingPoint38
< Go back | Issue 38 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future