by Muhammad Saleem
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Rural communities at different altitudes in developing countries use various cooking and space heating devices, depending upon the socioeconomic conditions. A growing population and decreasing natural forests have put considerable pressure on the biomass fuel resources used by the rural communities...
Click here to read more
Tags: Cooking heating baking ColeRegions Pakistan BoilingPoint38
< Go back | Issue 38 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...