by Muhammad Saleem
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Rural communities at different altitudes in developing countries use various cooking and space heating devices, depending upon the socioeconomic conditions. A growing population and decreasing natural forests have put considerable pressure on the biomass fuel resources used by the rural communities...
Click here to read more
Tags: Cooking heating baking ColeRegions Pakistan BoilingPoint38
< Go back | Issue 38 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...