by Muhammad Saleem
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Rural communities at different altitudes in developing countries use various cooking and space heating devices, depending upon the socioeconomic conditions. A growing population and decreasing natural forests have put considerable pressure on the biomass fuel resources used by the rural communities...
Click here to read more
Tags: Cooking heating baking ColeRegions Pakistan BoilingPoint38
< Go back | Issue 38 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...