by Simon Dunnett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
The Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG) have developed a small wind generator (SWG) intended primarily for battery charging in Peru and Sri Lanka. The project is funded mainly by the Department for International Development (DfID) and aims to provide rural households and communities who do not have access to mains electricity with a form of electrification...
Click here to read more
Asia Sri Lanka Peru
< Go back | Issue 43 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...