by Simon Dunnett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
The Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG) have developed a small wind generator (SWG) intended primarily for battery charging in Peru and Sri Lanka. The project is funded mainly by the Department for International Development (DfID) and aims to provide rural households and communities who do not have access to mains electricity with a form of electrification...
Click here to read more
Asia Sri Lanka Peru
< Go back | Issue 43 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...