by Simon Dunnett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
The Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG) have developed a small wind generator (SWG) intended primarily for battery charging in Peru and Sri Lanka. The project is funded mainly by the Department for International Development (DfID) and aims to provide rural households and communities who do not have access to mains electricity with a form of electrification...
Click here to read more
Asia Sri Lanka Peru
< Go back | Issue 43 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative