by Simon Dunnett
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
The Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG) have developed a small wind generator (SWG) intended primarily for battery charging in Peru and Sri Lanka. The project is funded mainly by the Department for International Development (DfID) and aims to provide rural households and communities who do not have access to mains electricity with a form of electrification...
Click here to read more
Asia Sri Lanka Peru
< Go back | Issue 43 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013