The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) was formed on the 1st of January 2011. It brings together the long-standing expertise of the Deutscher Entwicklungsdienst (DED) gGmbH (German Development Service), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH (German Technical Cooperation) and Inwent – Capacity Building International, Germany.
Click here to read more
Tags: GIZ News June2011
Stoves Int'l Development
< Go back | Issue 59 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015