by Bharati Joshi Prodyut Bhattacharya, Bikash Chandra Saha Roy
Journal section: Theme Articles
Not yet available in Pdf format
Accepted: Tue 28 of Sep., 2010
This article is the offshoot of an RWEDP/FAO sponsored case study entitled 'Forest and displaced people: fuelwood collection and trade as a first step survival strategy' undertaken by the Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal, India, in 1998-99. This study location, comprising three districts, is prone to the influx of a large number of people, who migrate under trauma and distress conditions, driven by the onslaught of natural and man-made catastrophes...
Click here to read more
Tags: fuel bengal
< Go back | Issue 43 | Boiling Point Main Page | Issues Archive | Articles Archive | Submit a paper
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya