Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
EnterpriseWorks [read more]
EnterpriseWorks Worldwide is a not-for-profit development organization that promotes sustainable, enterprise-oriented solutions to problems facing small-scale producers around the developing world. For over 20 years EnterpriseWorks has undertaken strategic interventions in more than 60 countries, targeting production, processing, and marketing to enable farmers to improve productivity, tap broader markets, capture higher value of finished products, and better manage natural resources.
Type: Non Governmental Organization
Main contact person:
1100 H Street NW,
Washington, DC 20005
+233 21 765454
Click here to read more
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: BFXB
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya