Organization profile< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
EnterpriseWorks [read more]
EnterpriseWorks Worldwide is a not-for-profit development organization that promotes sustainable, enterprise-oriented solutions to problems facing small-scale producers around the developing world. For over 20 years EnterpriseWorks has undertaken strategic interventions in more than 60 countries, targeting production, processing, and marketing to enable farmers to improve productivity, tap broader markets, capture higher value of finished products, and better manage natural resources.
Type: Non Governmental Organization
Main contact person:
1100 H Street NW,
Washington, DC 20005
+233 21 765454
Click here to read more
< Go back | Organizations list | Add organization
Last edited by Nelson Ko
Page last modified on Thursday 08 of September, 2011 16:34:01 GMT. @HEDON: BFXB
- Worldwatch Institute: Harnessing the Dominican Republic's sus...
- Practical Action: 50th anniversary event, hosted by The Princ...
- Burn: Kenyan cookstove manufacturer makes one sale every five...
- World Bank: Agreement with Bangledesh to help 1.1 million rur...
- IIED: New paper on delivering sustainable energy access in lo...
- Low Emissions Development Strategies Global Partnership: Ener...
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Clean Cooking Forum: 10-13 November 2015, Acra, Ghana
- Off-Grid Experts Workshop: 25-26 September 2015, Stadthalle M...
- SEED Africa Symposium 2015: 9-10 September 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic App...
- India Off-Grid Energy Summit: 19-20 August 2015, New Delhi, I...
- Myanmar Green Energy Summit 2015: 17-18 August 2015, Yangon, ...
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...