The SuperBlu Stove
TestingA prototype of the stove has undergone independent laboratory and field testing.
Download the report here.
Latest informationBluwave, the stove manufacturer, is currently working on a revised design and alternative manufacturing methods. They are currently looking for help in progressing the stove project and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other applicationsThey have also applied the same technology to an industrial boiler, which is due for installation in a tobacco processing plant in Malawi.Bluwave have also developed a series of ethanol lamps and a ceramic heater attachment for the stove
Organisation detailsBLUWAVE LIMITED
P.O. Box 80006, Maselema
Tel: 0265 164 2287 / 2873
Fax: 0265 164 2782
ContributorsJames Robinson 3 May 2007
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013