The SuperBlu Stove
TestingA prototype of the stove has undergone independent laboratory and field testing.
Download the report here.
Latest informationBluwave, the stove manufacturer, is currently working on a revised design and alternative manufacturing methods. They are currently looking for help in progressing the stove project and can be contacted at email@example.com
Other applicationsThey have also applied the same technology to an industrial boiler, which is due for installation in a tobacco processing plant in Malawi.Bluwave have also developed a series of ethanol lamps and a ceramic heater attachment for the stove
Organisation detailsBLUWAVE LIMITED
P.O. Box 80006, Maselema
Tel: 0265 164 2287 / 2873
Fax: 0265 164 2782
ContributorsJames Robinson 3 May 2007
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future