The SuperBlu Stove
TestingA prototype of the stove has undergone independent laboratory and field testing.
Download the report here.
Latest informationBluwave, the stove manufacturer, is currently working on a revised design and alternative manufacturing methods. They are currently looking for help in progressing the stove project and can be contacted at email@example.com
Other applicationsThey have also applied the same technology to an industrial boiler, which is due for installation in a tobacco processing plant in Malawi.Bluwave have also developed a series of ethanol lamps and a ceramic heater attachment for the stove
Organisation detailsBLUWAVE LIMITED
P.O. Box 80006, Maselema
Tel: 0265 164 2287 / 2873
Fax: 0265 164 2782
ContributorsJames Robinson 3 May 2007
- UNEP: Alleviating energy poverty in Haiti
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya