The SuperBlu Stove
TestingA prototype of the stove has undergone independent laboratory and field testing.
Download the report here.
Latest informationBluwave, the stove manufacturer, is currently working on a revised design and alternative manufacturing methods. They are currently looking for help in progressing the stove project and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other applicationsThey have also applied the same technology to an industrial boiler, which is due for installation in a tobacco processing plant in Malawi.Bluwave have also developed a series of ethanol lamps and a ceramic heater attachment for the stove
Organisation detailsBLUWAVE LIMITED
P.O. Box 80006, Maselema
Tel: 0265 164 2287 / 2873
Fax: 0265 164 2782
ContributorsJames Robinson 3 May 2007
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...