The SuperBlu Stove
TestingA prototype of the stove has undergone independent laboratory and field testing.
Download the report here.
Latest informationBluwave, the stove manufacturer, is currently working on a revised design and alternative manufacturing methods. They are currently looking for help in progressing the stove project and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other applicationsThey have also applied the same technology to an industrial boiler, which is due for installation in a tobacco processing plant in Malawi.Bluwave have also developed a series of ethanol lamps and a ceramic heater attachment for the stove
Organisation detailsBLUWAVE LIMITED
P.O. Box 80006, Maselema
Tel: 0265 164 2287 / 2873
Fax: 0265 164 2782
ContributorsJames Robinson 3 May 2007
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...