Support UsDonate | Volunteer | Support from Organisations
"The HEDON Household Energy Network deals with critical energy-poverty issues such as indoor air pollution (1.6 million people die each year from diseases related to the smoke from wood fires), safety, gender equality, environment and climate change, and improved livelihoods. |
I have myself suffered as a result of the unsafe household energy that is prevalent across the whole of the African continent. I was badly burnt by a wood fire as a young child. I still have the scars today. As a result, the HEDON Household Energy Network, which works to improve energy poverty, safety and the environment is close to my heart."
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Download the two page information flier here.
You can also sponsor our journal Boiling Point as a Gold Silver or Bronze sponsor. Download our information sheet here for details.
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves