Support UsDonate | Volunteer | Support from Organisations
"The HEDON Household Energy Network deals with critical energy-poverty issues such as indoor air pollution (1.6 million people die each year from diseases related to the smoke from wood fires), safety, gender equality, environment and climate change, and improved livelihoods. |
I have myself suffered as a result of the unsafe household energy that is prevalent across the whole of the African continent. I was badly burnt by a wood fire as a young child. I still have the scars today. As a result, the HEDON Household Energy Network, which works to improve energy poverty, safety and the environment is close to my heart."
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
As a charity we rely completely on money donated to us, so every contribution is greatly appreciated! You can also purchase a subscription or single copy of our quarterly journal Boiling Point. To order simply contact us.
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...