Support UsDonate | Volunteer | Support from Organisations
"The HEDON Household Energy Network deals with critical energy-poverty issues such as indoor air pollution (1.6 million people die each year from diseases related to the smoke from wood fires), safety, gender equality, environment and climate change, and improved livelihoods. |
I have myself suffered as a result of the unsafe household energy that is prevalent across the whole of the African continent. I was badly burnt by a wood fire as a young child. I still have the scars today. As a result, the HEDON Household Energy Network, which works to improve energy poverty, safety and the environment is close to my heart."
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Download the two page information flier here.
You can also sponsor our journal Boiling Point as a Gold Silver or Bronze sponsor. Download our information sheet here for details.
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory