Support UsDonate | Volunteer | Support from Organisations
"The HEDON Household Energy Network deals with critical energy-poverty issues such as indoor air pollution (1.6 million people die each year from diseases related to the smoke from wood fires), safety, gender equality, environment and climate change, and improved livelihoods. |
I have myself suffered as a result of the unsafe household energy that is prevalent across the whole of the African continent. I was badly burnt by a wood fire as a young child. I still have the scars today. As a result, the HEDON Household Energy Network, which works to improve energy poverty, safety and the environment is close to my heart."
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
As a charity we rely completely on money donated to us, so every contribution is greatly appreciated! You can also purchase a subscription or single copy of our quarterly journal Boiling Point. To order simply contact us.
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- StovePlus: A Study to Better Understand Cookstove Business Mo...
- GACC- New Study Estimates That Clean Cookstoves Could Reduce ...
- Practical Action's Poor People's Energy Briefing Series
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...