Support UsDonate | Volunteer | Support from Organisations
"The HEDON Household Energy Network deals with critical energy-poverty issues such as indoor air pollution (1.6 million people die each year from diseases related to the smoke from wood fires), safety, gender equality, environment and climate change, and improved livelihoods. |
I have myself suffered as a result of the unsafe household energy that is prevalent across the whole of the African continent. I was badly burnt by a wood fire as a young child. I still have the scars today. As a result, the HEDON Household Energy Network, which works to improve energy poverty, safety and the environment is close to my heart."
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Download the two page information flier here.
You can also sponsor our journal Boiling Point as a Gold Silver or Bronze sponsor. Download our information sheet here for details.
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
- Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves announces nearly $3 mill...
- IIED and Hivos set up 'Change Labs' on food and energy
- First of its kind carbon finance loan fund launched to spur c...
- Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- “Taking the Next Step: Africa and the EU are tackling energy...
- From the Bottom Up : How Small Power Producers and Mini-Grids...