Based on "Stove Images"a publication of GTZ 1993
This page is under construction. Authors / contributers wanted! Do you have knowledge or experience in this topic? If you do, please consider writing something for this page...
- Popularization Is The Key by Jennifer McAvoy
- The Stove The Kitchen – From Simplicity To Diversity by Dorsi Germann
- Firewood - Saving Stoves In China by Wang Mengjie
- Participation, women, sustainable development by Noel A. Chavangi
- A Commercialization Of Improved Stoves by Dominic Walubengo
- Wood Fired Stoves In Guatemalaby Manuel Tay
- Conservation Without The Cost by Matthew Owen
- The Kitchen Heart Of The Home by Maria Nyström and Nita Lorimer
- Project Impact Monitoring And Evaluation by Emma Crewe
- Household Energy Projects And Highlight by Agnes Klingshirn
- Dissemination Strategies and Tradeoffs_Example from the Sri Lankan ICS Experience by Kiran Dhanapala and Shyam Sundar
- Environment and Economy by Stephen Karekezi and Nelson Murimi
- Improved Stoves in El Salvador-Which Model Next? by Carlos Vargas
- One of the Oldest Technologies in the World – from the Open Hearth to the Microwave by Beatrix Westhoff
- Organizations in the Dissemination of Improved Stoves in Burkina Faso by Georges Yameogo
- Commercialisation of improved stove: The Case Of The Kenya Ceramic Jiko (KCJ)
- GTZ-RESCUE Experience In The Dadaab Refugee Complex In Kenya by Muiruri Kimani
- ImprovedChulhaStoves by L C Verma
- Participation And Women-Health And Indoor Air Pollution In India by Jamuna Ramkrishna
- Efficiency of Heavy Mud Stoves
- Photographs of Traditional Kitchens
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...