Based on "Stove Images"a publication of GTZ 1993
This page is under construction. Authors / contributers wanted! Do you have knowledge or experience in this topic? If you do, please consider writing something for this page...
- Popularization Is The Key by Jennifer McAvoy
- The Stove The Kitchen – From Simplicity To Diversity by Dorsi Germann
- Firewood - Saving Stoves In China by Wang Mengjie
- Participation, women, sustainable development by Noel A. Chavangi
- A Commercialization Of Improved Stoves by Dominic Walubengo
- Wood Fired Stoves In Guatemalaby Manuel Tay
- Conservation Without The Cost by Matthew Owen
- The Kitchen Heart Of The Home by Maria Nyström and Nita Lorimer
- Project Impact Monitoring And Evaluation by Emma Crewe
- Household Energy Projects And Highlight by Agnes Klingshirn
- Dissemination Strategies and Tradeoffs_Example from the Sri Lankan ICS Experience by Kiran Dhanapala and Shyam Sundar
- Environment and Economy by Stephen Karekezi and Nelson Murimi
- Improved Stoves in El Salvador-Which Model Next? by Carlos Vargas
- One of the Oldest Technologies in the World – from the Open Hearth to the Microwave by Beatrix Westhoff
- Organizations in the Dissemination of Improved Stoves in Burkina Faso by Georges Yameogo
- Commercialisation of improved stove: The Case Of The Kenya Ceramic Jiko (KCJ)
- GTZ-RESCUE Experience In The Dadaab Refugee Complex In Kenya by Muiruri Kimani
- ImprovedChulhaStoves by L C Verma
- Participation And Women-Health And Indoor Air Pollution In India by Jamuna Ramkrishna
- Efficiency of Heavy Mud Stoves
- Photographs of Traditional Kitchens
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya