Regional Interest GroupsMeetings | E-Conferences | Workshops
RIGs are location-based groupings of HEDON members, so that those of you in or around the area can meet up. They aim to promote increased and more effective cooperation between people working in key household energy sectors.
The London meetings are currently quarterly. To suggest future topics, speakers, and talk about previous RIGs, visit the forum.
The Cameroon Household Energy meet-up, started by ORIRUDEV, aims to address key challenges faced with implementation of household energy technologies in the region by enabling networking and information exchange.
An informal grouping of people working in the Household Energy Sector in developing countries, wanting to meet occasionally in the San Francisco Bay Area. Aiming to turn the HEDON digital crowd into real people.
- Tanzania To Use More Natural Gas And Coal To Combat Energy Po...
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund announces third round of...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- PV Project Development Africa 2014
- The International “Progress in Biogas PIB III" Conference
- Bioenergy from Forest Conference
- Microgrid Deployment Workshop: Implementing Grid-Tied, Remote...
- Alliance for Rural Electrification 'Energy Access' Seminar
- The Adoption Gap: design, development and diffusion of househ...