Regional Interest GroupsMeetings | E-Conferences | Workshops
RIGs are location-based groupings of HEDON members, so that those of you in or around the area can meet up. They aim to promote increased and more effective cooperation between people working in key household energy sectors.
The London meetings are currently quarterly. To suggest future topics, speakers, and talk about previous RIGs, visit the forum.
The Cameroon Household Energy meet-up, started by ORIRUDEV, aims to address key challenges faced with implementation of household energy technologies in the region by enabling networking and information exchange.
An informal grouping of people working in the Household Energy Sector in developing countries, wanting to meet occasionally in the San Francisco Bay Area. Aiming to turn the HEDON digital crowd into real people.
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Practical Action Energy Engagement Series
- India Clean Cookstoves Forum
- World Bank development dialogue on scaling up clean and effi...
- Pre-Event: Household Air Pollution (HAP) - Effects on health ...
- WLPGA to Host the LPG Village at World Gas Conference 2015
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) - the silent killer