PureSIGBack to SIGs | PureSIG Forum
On renewable energy, business opportunities and income. Established in March 2008, PureSIG connects all those engaged in the productive use of energy.
For step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the forums, visit our help pages?.
New reports available for download on the PurePortal. Included are also presentations from the latest PURE Stakeholder workshop in Johannesburg, South Africa, 2008.
Database of PURE case studies in developing countries from Eric Martinot
Some additional interesting publicationsApplication of Productive Uses of Renewable Energy for SMME's
PURE Financing and Delivery Models
PURE by Rural Enterprises: A key to reaching the Millenium Development Goals
Renewable Energy for Productive Use in Thailand
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves