PureSIGBack to SIGs | PureSIG Forum
On renewable energy, business opportunities and income. Established in March 2008, PureSIG connects all those engaged in the productive use of energy.
For step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the forums, visit our help pages?.
New reports available for download on the PurePortal. Included are also presentations from the latest PURE Stakeholder workshop in Johannesburg, South Africa, 2008.
Database of PURE case studies in developing countries from Eric Martinot
Some additional interesting publicationsApplication of Productive Uses of Renewable Energy for SMME's
PURE Financing and Delivery Models
PURE by Rural Enterprises: A key to reaching the Millenium Development Goals
Renewable Energy for Productive Use in Thailand
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...