PureSIGBack to SIGs | PureSIG Forum
On renewable energy, business opportunities and income. Established in March 2008, PureSIG connects all those engaged in the productive use of energy.
For step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the forums, visit our help pages?.
New reports available for download on the PurePortal. Included are also presentations from the latest PURE Stakeholder workshop in Johannesburg, South Africa, 2008.
Database of PURE case studies in developing countries from Eric Martinot
Some additional interesting publicationsApplication of Productive Uses of Renewable Energy for SMME's
PURE Financing and Delivery Models
PURE by Rural Enterprises: A key to reaching the Millenium Development Goals
Renewable Energy for Productive Use in Thailand
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India