India Development Blog< Back to list
A blog by researchers at the Institute for Financial Management and Research
- Blog relocated to www.developmentoutlook.org (Samik Adhikari)
- Financial Inclusion Conference 2012 - Summary of Day Two (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Microfinance and Inclusive Growth: What are the measures of Success or learning? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Financial Inclusion Conference 2012 - Summary of Day One (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Eye in the Sky - Role of Government - Intervene, Interrupt or Supervise? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Digital Data Collection Vs. Data Collection on Paper (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- News Summary: MFIs still struggling to get funds..! (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Introducing CMF's Thematic Factsheets (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Is microfinance responsible for everything? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Where do Interventions Come From? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Microfinance - new direction or lost in implementation? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- MBVF and MFI: Similar yet Different? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Savings Dilemma (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Short-Sighted on Regulation? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Microcredit: Hero or Anti-Hero? (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Map of Microfinance Distribution in India (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- The Energy Access Crunch: Exploring Public-Private Solutions for Getting Power to the People (Sreyamsa)
- Weekend of Catharsis - Thoughts over AP Crisis and more (Kenny Kay-MaaN)
- Who will pay for Financial Literacy? (Mudita Tiwari)
- Conference on Renewable Energy Policy Challenges in India (Somya Sethuraman)
Last edited by Miriam Hansen
Page last modified on Thursday 21 of October, 2010 11:48:38 GMT. @HEDON: MRWB
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Practical Action launches the Poor People’s Energy Outlook (P...
- IISD Reporting Services releases a summary of the 13th sessio...
- Sustainable Energy for All's Third Annual Practitioner Networ...
- REEEP participates in special event on stakeholder engagement...