HotTopicSIGBack to SIGs | HotTopicSIG Forum
What's cooking? HotTopicSIG is the forum for the latest topics featuring essential discussions about up and coming events in the household energy sector.
For step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the forums, visit our help pages?.
- Discuss hot topics and events in the household energy sector in order to maximise output and increase the effectiveness of the sector.
- Connect people and organisations working on household energy.
- Support high quality business, government and NGO networking.
- Foster co-ordination and collaboration leading to the creation of new knowledge and ultimately improved household energy provision.
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...