HotTopicSIGBack to SIGs | HotTopicSIG Forum
What's cooking? HotTopicSIG is the forum for the latest topics featuring essential discussions about up and coming events in the household energy sector.
For step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the forums, visit our help pages?.
- Discuss hot topics and events in the household energy sector in order to maximise output and increase the effectiveness of the sector.
- Connect people and organisations working on household energy.
- Support high quality business, government and NGO networking.
- Foster co-ordination and collaboration leading to the creation of new knowledge and ultimately improved household energy provision.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership