E-ConferencesMeetings | RIGs | Workshops
An e-conference happens online via email and it is supported by papers and other documentation to be made available on this website. The online format allows for greater flexibility, much lower costs, and wider involvement of stakeholders. Another advantage is that people can 'attend' the conference while continuing their normal work, dedicating an hour or two to the conference early morning or each evening for example.
- Practical Action & GIZ E-Consultation: Defining Energy Access, 28 March - 18 April 2011
- PISCES E-Workshop March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference 2010
- CleanAirSIG E-Conference July2007
- CarbonSIG E-Conference January 2008
- Sparknet E-Conferences
- Biochar UKBRC E-Workshop
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...