E-ConferencesMeetings | RIGs | Workshops
An e-conference happens online via email and it is supported by papers and other documentation to be made available on this website. The online format allows for greater flexibility, much lower costs, and wider involvement of stakeholders. Another advantage is that people can 'attend' the conference while continuing their normal work, dedicating an hour or two to the conference early morning or each evening for example.
- Practical Action & GIZ E-Consultation: Defining Energy Access, 28 March - 18 April 2011
- PISCES E-Workshop March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference 2010
- CleanAirSIG E-Conference July2007
- CarbonSIG E-Conference January 2008
- Sparknet E-Conferences
- Biochar UKBRC E-Workshop
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Practical Action Energy Engagement Series
- India Clean Cookstoves Forum
- World Bank development dialogue on scaling up clean and effi...
- Pre-Event: Household Air Pollution (HAP) - Effects on health ...
- WLPGA to Host the LPG Village at World Gas Conference 2015
- MENA Clean Energy Forum 2014
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) - the silent killer