E-ConferencesMeetings | RIGs | Workshops
An e-conference happens online via email and it is supported by papers and other documentation to be made available on this website. The online format allows for greater flexibility, much lower costs, and wider involvement of stakeholders. Another advantage is that people can 'attend' the conference while continuing their normal work, dedicating an hour or two to the conference early morning or each evening for example.
- Practical Action & GIZ E-Consultation: Defining Energy Access, 28 March - 18 April 2011
- PISCES E-Workshop March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference 2010
- CleanAirSIG E-Conference July2007
- CarbonSIG E-Conference January 2008
- Sparknet E-Conferences
- Biochar UKBRC E-Workshop
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership