E-ConferencesMeetings | RIGs | Workshops
An e-conference happens online via email and it is supported by papers and other documentation to be made available on this website. The online format allows for greater flexibility, much lower costs, and wider involvement of stakeholders. Another advantage is that people can 'attend' the conference while continuing their normal work, dedicating an hour or two to the conference early morning or each evening for example.
- Practical Action & GIZ E-Consultation: Defining Energy Access, 28 March - 18 April 2011
- PISCES E-Workshop March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference March 2011
- EWB-UK Research E-Conference 2010
- CleanAirSIG E-Conference July2007
- CarbonSIG E-Conference January 2008
- Sparknet E-Conferences
- Biochar UKBRC E-Workshop
- Delivering Energy for Development
- UN award presented to Carbon Clear
- Terra Watt Prize
- Pasteurizer Saves Lives in Zambia!
- East African energy access businesses to benefit from advisor...
- Founders of Envirofit International Selected as Energy and th...
- Publication GIZ India
- India Clean Cookstove Forum 2013