HEDON's Wiki text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
This essentially means that you are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the work), and adapt it as long as you attribute the work giving a clear link back to the original text on the HEDON website - ensuring that others can find the original work; and that if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same conditions.
Please follow the link for a human readable and detailed legal texts: Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Biomass Waste-to-Energy Toolkit for Development Practitioners
- Nigerian NGO, SMEFUNDS Reducing Indoor Air Pollution Through ...
- ICCG Competition: Best Climate Practices for Energy Poverty A...
- New GSI and IISD Report: Power, Gender and Fossil-fuel Subsid...
- First African Waste-to-Ethanol Company recognized by Mentor C...
- 2014 Ashden Award Winners
- Power for All – The Energy Access Imperative
- Deutsche Bank supports The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves