The Controlled Cooking Test
This page is under construction. Authors / contributers wanted! Do you have knowledge or experience in this topic? If you do, please consider writing something for this page...
The Controlled Cooking Test is based on VITA 1985:
- Scale (accuracy and range?)
- Stop watch
- Record sheet (prepare one and attach for people to download - perhaps an Excel spreadsheet?)
CalculationsThe equivalent mass of fuel burned, on an energy basis (with reference to the unburned wood), can then be calculated in the following manner:
The fire power (the ratio of the energy content of the fuel consumed during a test or phase to the duration of the test or phase) is calculated as follows:
- Kitchen Performance Test
External links and references
- VITA, 1985, Testing the Efficiency of Wood-burning Cookstoves: International Standards, Volunteers in Technical Assistance, Virginia USA.
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Queen Mary, University of London: Cheap Solar Cells made from...
- SciDev.Net: Solar Powered Water ATMS in India
- IRENA and ADFD: New Project Loans for Renewable Energy in Rur...
- World Bank: Regional Solar Market Initiative launched at Powe...
- GosolarAfrica: $2million capital to install stand-alone roof ...
- GVEP: Jiko Smart Improved Cookstoves
- Knowledge Point: Energy Knowledge Partnership
- International ARE Energy Access Workshop: 5 March 2015, Madri...
- GACC and ENERGIA NGO CSW Parallel Event: 9 March 2015, New Yo...
- GACC, ENERGIA and ICRW Access to Energy as a Key Driver of Ge...
- ANSI Standards and the Global Supply Chain Dialogue: 12 March...
- ARE International Invest'€lec Salon: 10-13 March 2015, Yaound...
- Powering East Africa: 25-27 March 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015