BlogsDiscussion | Meetings | Forums
|Practical Action works alongside communities to find practical solutions to the poverty they face. They see technology as a vital contributor to people’s livelihoods.|
|A public-private initiative to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and combat climate change by creating a thriving global market for clean and efficient household cooking solutions.|
|StoveTeam International assists locals entrepreneurs to establish sustainable factories to produce and sell affordable, portable, fuel-efficient stoves.|
|The mission of The Charcoal Project is to promote, facilitate, and advocate for the widespread adoption of clean burning technologies, sustainable fuel alternatives, and policies that support energy-poverty alleviation for those who depend on biomass as their primary fuel around the world.|
|Dealing with the silent killer in the kitchen and black carbon.|
The goal of this weekly/biweekly blog (EgyDev) is to promote information exchange on access to quality energy services in developing countries including renewable, modern, biomass and household energy.
A blog by researchers at the Institute for Financial Management and Research
Musaki Enterprises is proud to present our line of the only Kenya Bureau of Standards Diamond Mark of Quality, energy saving charcoal/firewood stoves and ovens. Save Money, Save Energy, Save our Forests and Eat Well.
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future
- Pioneers of low-carbon, climate-resilient development share p...
- Caribbean biogas company to provide energy from waste to hous...
- ESMAP develops Renewable Energy Project Resource Center with ...
- Kenya’s first Modern Biomass Jiko Factory
- Kenyan, global clean cooking sectors cite new progress in eff...
- USELF boosts Ukraine's renewable energy sector
No records to display