Subscribe | Archives | Submit | Sponsor
Boiling Point 66
Women, Energy and Economic Empowerment
Deadline for submissions:Sunday 15 March 2015
Front cover photo competition:
We are now accepting photos for the front cover photo competition of 'Women, Energy and Economic Empowerment' (submission deadline: Sunday 19 April). If your picture captures the theme of this issue please send it in high resolution to email@example.com for a chance to be featured and credited on our front cover.
Sponsors of this issue:
Boiling Point reaches 15 000 hardcopy and 21 000 online readers in over 100 countries. Visit our sponsor page (http://hedon.info/BP%3ASponsor?bl=y)for more information if you would like to sponsor BP66 and receive news pages in the issue.
Front Cover Photo CompetitionHave your photo on the front cover of this Issue. We are looking for a full colour photograph that illustrates the current theme. To participate in the photo context join the HEDON Flickr group.
Sponsors of this issue
Table of Contents
- GIZ-HERA: New Biomass Energy Sector Planning Guide
- Carbon Pulse: Launch of a new online service
- Green Growth Initiative: Solar to power thousands of off-grid...
- GVEP: Women bring solar energy to rural Rwanda
- ABB: New partnership with Pact Myanmar to solar power rural v...
- Philips: Solar-powered LED luminaires can brighten the homes ...
- Project Gaia: CLEANCOOK acquires part of Dometic Group’s alco...
- CEEW: New report on 'Clean, Affordable and Sustainable Cookin...
- Fiji Clean Energy Forum: 9 April 2015, Suva, Fiji
- Solar and Off-Grid Renewables West Africa Conference, 21-22 A...
- Mini-grid workshop: April 22 2015, Bangalore
- Beginner's and Builder's Biogas Workshop: 18–19 April, 2015 ,...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015