Subscribe | Archives | Submit | Sponsor
Boiling Point 66
Women, Energy and Economic Empowerment
Deadline for submissions:Sunday 15 March 2015
Front cover photo competition:
We are now accepting photos for the front cover photo competition of 'Women, Energy and Economic Empowerment' (submission deadline: Sunday 19 April). If your picture captures the theme of this issue please send it in high resolution to email@example.com for a chance to be featured and credited on our front cover.
Sponsors of this issue:
Boiling Point reaches 15 000 hardcopy and 21 000 online readers in over 100 countries. Visit our sponsor page (http://hedon.info/BP%3ASponsor?bl=y)for more information if you would like to sponsor BP66 and receive news pages in the issue.
Front Cover Photo CompetitionHave your photo on the front cover of this Issue. We are looking for a full colour photograph that illustrates the current theme. To participate in the photo context join the HEDON Flickr group.
Sponsors of this issue
Table of Contents
- UNDP: In Nepal, a simple solution brings light to rural commu...
- Ghana News Agency: Women urged to use Clean Cookstoves
- IRENA: Renewable Energy Prospects: United Arab Emirates
- GVEP:Innovative Cookstove Business for urban informal settlem...
- SE4ALL: Kopernik's Wonder Women in eastern Indonesia
- GACC: Tackling Black Carbon Emissions from Inefficient Cookst...
- CAFOD: One Climate, One World campaign
- Climate Solutions Consulting: One stop for all your cookstove...
- Tanzania National Renewable Energy Day 2015
- Vienna Energy Forum 2015, 18-20 June 2015
- German African Energy Forum: 4-5 May, 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- African Utility Week and Clean Power Africa: 12-14 May, 2015,...
- Second United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum: 18-22...
- Carbon Expo: The Global Intersection of Climate Finance, Carb...
- Africa Future Energy Forum: 27-28 May 2015, Nairobi, Kenya