Article Submission FormBoiling Point | Guidelines
Step 1Fill in the form below to provide us with information that will accompany your article. If you are submitting the article in French, Spanish or Chinese, after you have filled the form, click ‘Got to FR’, ‘Go to ES’, 'Go to CN’ at the bottom of the page, as it is applicable. Please use these also, if you can provide a translation of the abstract or the main body of your English article in any of these languages.
Step 2Your actual article will be hosted in a wiki page. As author of this article, you alone will be able to make changes to it. Add the wiki page name in the field "Page name" at the bottom of this form. A button "Edit article body" will appear, by clicking on it, you will be directed to a page where you can add the body of your article including references, images, tables and any electronic annexes.
Please ensure as many fields as possible in this form are completed. If you have any queries please contact us at: BoilingPoint@hedon.info
- Latest news from Boiling Point 64’s sponsors now available
- Second Annual SE4All Forum
- GACC Cookstoves Future Summit (November 2014) report now avai...
- BBC reports on large clean cookstove initiative in Malawi
- Philips to establish Research & Innovation Hub in Africa
- IDB launches new Energy Innovation Centre website and interac...
- Over $600,000 released to improve productivity of Senegalese ...
- Renewable energy powers rural Nepal into the future